Abstract submission has been closed.
Thank you for your participation.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Review the policy and procedures before submitting.
- Click on the submission link on the bottom of the page to proceed to the abstract submission site.
- Follow the instructions provided on each page, entering in required information as you go.
- After your abstract has been submitted you will receive a confirmation email detailing your abstract login information. You can continue to login and update your abstract through the website until the deadline. Your abstract will not be reviewed until after the deadline.
- For questions, please email to email@example.com
Abstract submitters will receive notification by email in December 2010 of their abstract’s status.
If you have any questions about submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your abstract submission number and the name of the primary author in any communication to help us identify which abstract you are following up on.
POLICY & PROCEDURES
- NOTE: The 5th Combined Meeting of JSSH/ASSH does not pay for any meeting relating costs for accepted presenters, including hotel, travel or registration fees.
- If you are chosen to be a presenter, you are required to register and pay to attend the conference.
- Scientific Abstracts are limited to a maximum of 200 words.
- JSSH and ASSH require that all speakers provide a financial/commercial disclosure statement. All financial interests in the product or process involved with the research must be properly identified. This includes stock ownership, membership on an advisory board or board of directors, corporate sponsored research, or any other substantive relationship. A disclosure statement will be collected from EACH author listed on the abstract. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to obtain these disclosures from each author.
- Max of 6 authors (including the primary/presenting author) may be listed on any paper or poster abstract.
- Please note that we do not accept any email submissions.
- Abstracts should be submitted in clear and concise English.
- An accepted abstract may be edited and published by the 5th Combined Meeting of JSSH/ASSH.
A Scientific Presentation may be given as a traditional podium presentation performed in PowerPoint, or as a poster. Abstract submitters will be notified at the time of their acceptance which type of presentation their abstract has been accepted for. During the abstract submission process you will be asked if you would like your abstract to be considered as a “Podium presentation or Poster” or as “Poster-Only”. Those marked “Podium presentation or Poster” will FIRST be considered as a podium presentation; only those that are not accepted as a podium presentation will be then considered as a poster. PLEASE do not duplicate your abstract in both the podium presentation and the poster.
More details will be provided at the time of abstract acceptance.
LENGTH OF PRESENTATION
The podium presenter will present for 5 minutes which will be followed by a few minutes of discussion led by the moderator at the end of the session.
You are requested to select one from the following 8 categories;
- Basic science and anesthesia
- Forearm and Elbow
- Congenital disorders
- Bone and tissue reconstruction
- Other disorders of the upper extremity
Seiji Kitayama (Mr.)
Secretariat office of The 5th Combined Meeting of the Japanese and American Societies for Surgery of the Hand