Abstract Submission Period
|October 3 (Wed.), 2018 –||December 5 (Wed.), 2018 (JST)
23:00 December 11 (Tue.) , 2018 (JST)
23:00 December 17 (Mon.) , 2018 (JST)
Abstract Submission has been closed.
- The abstract text should not exceed 1,600 printable characters, and its layout should be per sections: “Purpose”, “Materials and methods”, “Results” and “Conclusions”.
- Abstracts should be submitted by using the online form available at the bottom of this page.
- Authors are responsible for verifying that all information sent is correct, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- Please keep your Abstract number notified via email of the acknowledgement of receipt. You need them to edit, correct, or delete your abstract while the submission period.
Acknowledgement and Notification
- Abstract submissions will be acknowledged via email. If you do not receive the acknowledgement of receipt, kindly inform the secretariat (email@example.com). Please note that acknowledgment of receipt does not imply acceptance.
- Oral and poster presentations will be selected from the submitted abstracts.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the program committee and applicants will be notified of acceptance around the beginning of February, 2019.
- All presenters of accepted abstracts will be required to register for the conference.
Conflict of Interest (COI)
Regarding the disclosure of Conflict of Interest (COI), all authors are required to show it in the presentation slide or the poster.
If none of the authors has any conflict of interest to be disclosed, please write "there is no conflict f interest to be disclosed".
Ethics Committee Approval
The authors are required to report on whether they have obtained an approval of the ethics committee, e.g. IRB, or if it is not applicable in the submission form. This does not need to be stated in the abstract text.
For inquiries concerning abstracts, please contact:
Secretariat of AORSA-PM 2019
(The 15th Asian and Oceanic Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Congress)
(c/o Congress Corporation)