Pre-registration closed August 19, 2019 (noon)
- Online registration is highly recommended.
- Online registration is closed on August 5, 2019. After this date, registration will be available on site.
- Participants are encouraged to register before the Pre-registration Deadline (August 5, 2019) to receive discounted rate.
- A receipt for your registration will be issued on-site.
||Pre-Congress Reg. Rate
(Until August 5, 2019)
|On-Congress Reg. Rate
(After August 6, 2019)
*To calculate to own currency: currency converter
- The registration fee can not be refunded.
- On-site payment should be made in Japanese yen only in cash.
*The registration for undergraduate students is free and on-site registration only.
Please check the bottom if you wish to join the parties.
- Welcome Reception on 5 September 2019.
- Congress Banquet on 6 September 2019.
Method of Payment
Payment should be made by using Credit Card through online.
- Payment by credit card is available only through the online registration.
- The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX and Diners Club.
- All service charges of credit cards are paid by the registrants.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be 'JTB INTERNET SETTLEMENT'.
Payment Status (Check at 'My Page')
After you complete your online registration, please visit 'My Page.' You can check the payment status of your registration at 'My Page.' Payment Status will be changed to ‘Complete’.
Confirmation of Registration
- Confirmation of Registration will be sent to you via e-mail within three weeks upon making the appropriate payment.
- Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
- Your name badge will be ready at the registration desk at the venue during the meeting.
- Please come to the desk to pick up your badge, receipt, certification and a program book.
JTB BUSINESS NETWORK,INC. CHUBU MICE CENTER
4-60-12, Hiraike-cho, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
Global Gate 8F
Reception time: Monday-Fridays 10:00am-5:00pm +0900(JST)
(Closed Weekends and Holidays)