Information for Chairpersons
Please come to the next chairperson's seat by 10 minutes before your session.
Information for Oral & Poster Presenters
A. Oral Presentations
- All oral sessions will be equipped with computer projection (Power Point), one screen, a laser pointer and a microphone.
- Other equipment (35mm slides or OHP presentations, etc.) is NOT available.
- Speakers are requested to operate the slideshow presentation by themselves using mouse and keyboard on the podium.
- Please come to the Speaker Check-in Desk by 30 minutes prior to your session.
- PC, CD-R and USB flash memory will be accepted
- Presentation including movies should be presented with speaker's own PC.
Allocated Presentation Time
- The presentation time of Free Communications is 10 minute. The 10 minute presentation will be followed by 5 minutes of question and answer time (total of 15 minutes).
- For speakers of symposiums or other sessions, time allocation has been
already notified to each speaker.
Speaker Check-in Desk - 4F, Keio Plaza Hotel
- 18th October
- 19th October
- 20th October
- For CD-R and USB flash memory:
Presentation software: PowerPoint (Windows PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010)
Only CD-R (hybrid formatted), USB flash drive are acceptable.
Please make sure you completed the data when you copy the data to CD-R. Please also reconfirm that you can load presentation data correctly.
CD-R format should be ISO 9660.
The screen size is XGA(1024 x 768).
Please be sure to check-in at the Speaker Check-in Desk by 30 minutes prior to your presentation and confirm your data is loaded correctly. Please bring the media contains your presentation data for backup.
The data copied to our computer system will be deleted after the session.
- For PC presentation:
D-sub 15 pins (mini) cable is available. If your PC is not equipped with D-sub 15 pins connector, please provide an appropriate adapter.
The screen size is XGA (1024 x 768).
If your presentation contains movies, please let the staff know at the PC center. You cannot play sounds for presentations.
Please turn off screen saver and energy saving features of your PC monitor beforehand.
Please adjust your computer’s settings so it does not revert to screensaver or energy-saving mode during your presentation.
Please bring your own AC adapter.
Please be sure to hand in your PC to the operator at the Speaker Check-in Desk by 30 minutes prior to your presentation.
Speakers can pick up their PC at the PC operator’s desk after your presentation.
B. Poster Presentation
- Poster & Exhibition Room, 4th floor
- Time Schedule：
*Be sure to remove posters within the allotted time. Posters remaining after the removal time will be disposed by the secretariat.
- Each poster will be assigned a display board and each board will be clearly marked with a poster number. Authors should mount their poster on the designated board.
The presenters are requested to stand nearby the poster board during 30 min coffee break on October 18 & 19, so that viewers may ask you questions.
- Poster size is 90 cm wide by 160 cm high. Please inscribe the title of your poster, your name(s) and affiliation(s) in English on top measuring 70 cm wide by 20 cm high. The presenter’s name should be underlined.
- Any poster left after the scheduled removal time will be disposed of by the Secretariat.
Young Investigator Award
The local organizing committee plans to offer young investigators awards for the most promising young doctors/researchers among all the oral and poster presentations.
The finalists are notified by the secretariat prior to the conference via e-mail, the winners are announced at the “Young Investigator Award Ceremony” on October 20. The winners are requested to make a short presentation during the session.
The local organizing Committee has decided to provide travel grants as we hope that many promising young investigators to attend this meeting from various countries.
The recipients are notified by the secretariat prior to the conference via e-mail and awarded at the “Young Investigator Award Ceremony” on October 20.
- For Japanese presenters: