Abstract Submission closed on 20th December 2007.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- One of the authors must be a member of the International
Perimetric Society. Application details are available at: www.perimetry.org. For Japanese applicants, additional information is available at JPS website: http://jps.umin.jp/ips/ips_regi.html
- Abstracts should be submitted as an E-mail attachment
(Microsoft Word Document) to the IPS Secretary at: email@example.com by
1st December 2007
20th December 2007.
- Abstracts need to follow the formatting details given below.
- All presenters of accepted abstracts will be required to register for the conference.
- Faxed or posted submissions will not be accepted.
Acknowledgement and Notification:
- Abstract submissions will be acknowledged. Acknowledgment of receipt does not imply acceptance.
- Oral and poster presentations will be selected from the submitted abstracts.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the programme committee and applicants will be notified of acceptance on the 1st Feb 2008.
- All accepted abstracts will be placed on this site.