Call for Abstracts
- Abstract submission has been closed.
Thank you for your submission.
Applications for Travel Grants
The Japanese Society of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery encourages young surgeons from other countries to submit papers.
- Young surgeons or surgical residents (aged 40 and under at the time of abstract submission) working or training in countries other than Japan are eligible. Only one abstract per applicant may be submitted.
- Presentations at the Congress will be given in English.
- The amount of grants will be JPY50,000, accommodation fees for two nights, plus free Congress registration, (Travel Expenses will be at your own expense. Please make your own arrangements)
- Accepted recipients will be approximately 30 people.
- Applicants must take responsibility for obtaining their own visa required to enter Japan.
Submission of Abstract
Please fill in the abstract submission form below and send it to the congress Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com).
- Abstracts must be 380 words or less. Please note that you cannot complete the registration if your abstract text contains more than 380 words. (Illustrations, diagrams and figures cannot be included.)
- Please make sure to choose a session category (Liver, Biliary, Pancreas, Endoscope) on the abstract submission form.
- Please click the below button and download the abstract submission form for submission.
- The Congress President reserves the right of acceptance or rejection for all submitted presentations based on the review.
- Recipients of travel grants will be announced on the website by March, 2016.
Secretariat of the 28th Meeting of Japanese Society of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery
c/o Congress Corporation
Congress Bldg.,3-6-13 Awajimachi,Chuou-ku,Osaka 541-0047, Japan
Phone: +81-6-6229-2555 Fax: +81-6-6229-2556