The 18th Japan-Korea Combined Meeting of Orthopaedic Sports Medicine co-hosted with the 12th Annual Meeting of Japanese Orthopaedic Society of Knee, Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Friday, December 18, 2020
- Kobe International Conference Center
- 6-9-1, Minatojima-nakamachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo, 650-0046, Japan
- Yasuyuki Ishibashi M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor, Hirosaki University Graduate School of Medicine
- Four symposiums of current topics on sports injuries and oral presentations are to be scheduled.
- Registration fee will be waived for Korean doctors.
- The official language is English. Symposium and Oral session should be presented in English.
Call for Abstracts
We welcome your abstract submission for the 18th Japan-Korea Combined Meeting of Orthopedic Sports Medicine. Please submit your abstracts via E-mail with an abstract submission form (Word format) which can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
(Please note that hardcopy abstract submission will not be accepted.)
[Abstract Submission (Oral) ]
- Deadline of abstract submission: Tuesday, September 15, 2020
[Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts]
- Abstract is composed of title, name of authors, name of affiliation, summary of the study.
- The summary consisted of purpose, materials and methods, results, and conclusion.
- Abstract title must be limited to 50 words.
- The body of abstracts should contain a maximum of 400 words and must be submitted in English.
- No charts or graphics should be included in the abstract.
- Enter the following item according to the abstract submission form.
- - Author's name (First name/Middle name/Family name)
- - Institution
- - Address
- - E-mail address
Abstract Form (Microsoft Excel)
*Please send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- c/o Congress Corporation
- Onward Park Building 3-10-5 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku Tokyo 103-8276 Japan
- TEL: +81-(3)-3510-3701(Mon.-Fri. 10:00～18:00) / FAX: +81-(3)-3510-3702
- E-mail: email@example.com