Call for Abstracts of Foreign Invited Speakers
The deadline of abstract submission: April 25 (Tue.) at noon (JST), 2017
April 28 (Fri.) at noon (JST), 2017
Abstract submission for designated sessions
Please refer to the following guideline, and access to the registration screen from the button “Abstract Submission” located at the bottom of this page.
(1) Author information and abstracts must be submitted in English.
(2) Abstract title must be up to 120 single-byte characters.
(3) Abstract text must be up to 2,000 single-byte characters.
(4) The maximum of 10 authors (first author & co-authors) can be registered.
(5) The maximum of 10 affiliations (including the affiliation of the first author) can be registered.
Publication in “Annals of Oncology”
The submitted English abstracts for JSMO 2017 Meeting will be published in ESMO/JSMO Scientific Journal, supplement to “Annals of Oncology” (Oxford University Press).
If you wish to have your abstract published in “Annals of Oncology,” please select “Yes”.
*Note: We accept encore abstracts for presentations as long as the abstract has a new view on the topic or being updated with subset analysis. However, if your abstract is an encore abstract it cannot be included in “Annals of Oncology.” Please select “No” for the question.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest (COI)
The presenter (if there are more than one presenters, the first author) and the principal investigator must disclose applicable COI to the organizer. The subjected period is from January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016.
For oral presentation, please use the provided slide template to disclose COI.
For poster presentation, please prepare and print out the slide, and put it in the lower right of the poster panel.
Abstract Submission / Confirmation / Modification / Deletion of submitted abstract & Additional submission Page
- Abstract Submission
- Confirmation / Modification / Deletion / Additional submission
Inquiries for Abstract Submission
c/o Congress Corporation
3-6-13 Awajimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0047, Japan
Phone: +81-6-6229-2555 Fax: +81-6-6229-2556