Bring your top quality Phlebology Science on the INTERNATIONAL STAGE
Japanese Society of Phlebology - American Vein & Lymphatic Society (former ACP) / v-WIN joint session, Thursday, July 4, 2019
The 39th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Phlebology is pleased to invite you to submit your best scientific work for the international session dedicated to “Innovation & Excellence from the World”.
The initiative is in collaboration with the American Vein and Lymphatic Society (AVLS) and with the Venous-lymphatics World International Network (vWIN) foundation. The session will present scientific findings and will offer the chance of a heated debate with leading experts from all around the world. All the attendees of the session, both speakers and audience, will enjoy a 30% discount on the registration to the 2019 annual meeting of the American Vein and Lymphatic Society (November７-10, 2019; Phoenix Arizona, USA) and to the 2021 v-WINter international meeting (Dubai 2021).
SCIENTIFIC AWARD: flight stipend and registration to one of the following meetings
- 1) American Vein and Lymphatic Society (USA, 2019)
- 2) 2021 v-WINter meeting (DUBAI, 2021)
- 3) IX International Inter-university meeting (ARGENTINA, 2020)
- 4) American Venous Forum (USA, 2020)
- 5) Panamerican meeting (ECUADOR, 2020)
- 6) European Venous Forum (EUROPE, 2020)
- 7) Asian Venous Forum (INDONESIA, 2019)
- 8) International Phlebology Forum (RUSSIA, 2019)
- 9) St. Petersburg meeting (RUSSIA, 2019)
- 10) Vaicon (INDIA, 2020)
- 11) New York Venous Symposium (USA, 2020)
- 12) Canadian Society of Phlebology (CANADA, 2020)
- 13) UIP Cracow and Istanbul meeting (POLAND 2019, TURKEY 2021)
The best scientific presentation will be awarded with a flight stipend (800 USD) and free registration to attend one of the following international meetings, based on the winner preference.
RULES & REGULATION
DEADLINE: Monday, April 15th, 2019
Flight stipend and registration can be won just by an under 40. If the winner is not an under 40 the winner will receive a certificate and will have to donate the flight stipend and registration to an under 40 colleague.
- Pertinent references must be reported both in the abstracts and in the eventual study presentation during the session.
- Word count: 300 words in BACKGROUND, METHODS, RESULTS, DISCUSSION format.
- Tables & figures equal to 25 words each.
- Figure legends are included in the word count.
- Abstracts already presented and/or published elsewhere are accepted.
- Abstracts submitted not following the above reported rules will be not be reviewed.
- All submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed blindly by the Scientific Committee.
The scientific committee will fill in the below reported grid, delivering detailed scores to all the abstract submitters. In this way, submitters are informed, in advance, regarding the evaluation system and that transparency is promoted. An additional score will be given on July 4th, based on the skills shown by the speakers during the talk and the related discussion.
*Abstracts graded under 6 for study design & statistical analysis won’t be accepted
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com
- Title and Authors (underline the presenting author, in order to win the award the presenter is not forced to be the first author)
- Structured abstract with references
- The scientific committee will receive the abstract without authors and affiliation information. The selection process will be communicated no later than April 22nd.
- The winner will be selected during the session, after the committee evaluation of speaker presentations.