- Program at a Glance has been updated.
- Despite of the worldwide outspread of SARS-CoV-2, currently, we are preparing the Meeting to be held in a usual style. However, we are deeply sorry to announce that we are unable to invite overseas speakers. And, in case that SARS-CoV-2 outspread continues, “Hybrid Meeting”, which is a complex of on-site meeting with restricted participants and live streaming for other audiences, is planned as the option.
Poster presentation is difficult to keep physical distance, so this year we prepare “e-oral presentation” session. For the e-oral presentation, video data of slide show with recorded oral presentation will be submitted and viewed by on-demand distribution.
If entering to and leaving from Japan are restricted at the time of the Meeting, oral presenters from overseas can send a video of their presentation to be played on-site and participate to the discussion on-line through the Zoom system, etc.
Any changes regarding the system of holding the Meeting will be uploaded on the website, so please check it regularly. Thank you for your understanding.
- 【Announcement】The 47th Annual Meeting of the Japan Shoulder Society regret to announce that we unable to invite the overseas speakers this year due to the global impact of SARS-CoV-2.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Abstract Submission has been closed. Thank you very much for your submitting abstract.
- President's Special Videos Selection has updated.
- Abstract Submission and Invited Speakers are updated.
- Website has been opened.