Abstract Submission Period
The deadline for Abstract Submission has been extended.
|Thursday, August 24- Thursday,||
Abstract Submission has been closed.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please confirm the instruction below and submit your abstract with abstract submission form via e-mail. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Abstract must be written in English.
- The title of abstract must be limited to 30 words.
- Charts or graphics can be included in the abstract.
- The body of abstract without images should not be exceeded 400 words in length.
- With images, the body of abstract should be limited to 270 words in length.
- Please prepare a summary of abstract for program book within 15 words, and be sure not to repeat the abstract title.
- After submitting the abstract, you will receive confirmation mail within three days (exclusive of weekends and public holidays). If you do not receive it, please contact the congress secretariat. (email@example.com).
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest (COI)
To promote appropriate forms of collaborative clinical research between industry and academia and ensure neutrality and transparency in presentations on clinical research findings based on sound science and ethics, all presenters are expected to disclose any "conflicts of interest" (COI) at Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Spine Surgery and Related Research.
Matters for which disclosure is required shall be matters that occur from one year before abstract submission to the time of presentation.
COI disclosure when submitting abstract
Please refer to the COI questions on abstract submission form for the details, and mark the boxes which match with your status.
COI disclosure at presentation
Please show the following sample slide after the title slide.
Abstract Submission Categories
Submitters of abstract are able to choose either category as given follows.
I. General topics
II. English Presentation Award
Abstract Submission Form
Please download the submission form from following button.
Notification of Acceptance / Rejection
The president will respect the authors’ preference but reserves the right to assign the category and make the final decision of acceptance/rejection.
Authors will be notified by e-mail in January whether his/her abstract has been accepted for presentation.
c/o Congress Corporation
3-6-13, Awajimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 541-0047, Japan