- English Presentation Award: Presentation 5 minutes / Q&A 3 minutes
English Presentation Award
International Committee of Japanese Society for Spine Surgery and Related Research (JSSR) has established “English Presentation Session” since 2012.
This year, JSSR calls for abstract for “English Presentation Session” to recognize best English presentations by researchers.
Please note the following information to apply to the English Presentation Award.
- English Presentation Award candidates must be main author on the abstract submitted for “English Presentation Session” of JSSR2018.
- Award recipients will be selected upon the quality of materials in the abstract, the quality of the presentation and the ability to discuss the material.
- The award recipients will be announced during JSSR2018 and will be awarded USD 500.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstracts can only be submitted with form. Please confirm the following information and download the form from “Apply to the English Presentation Award”.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The title of abstract must be limited to 30 words.
- Charts or graphics can be included in the abstract.
- The body of abstract without images should not exceed 400 words in length.
- With images, the body of abstract should be limited to 270 words in length.
- Please prepare a summary of abstract for program book within 15 words, and be sure not to repeat the abstract title.
Please submit the submission form to Congress Secretariat of JSSR2018 via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
After submitting the abstract, you will receive an email confirming the receipt of your abstract within 3 days (exclusive of weekends and holidays).
Abstract submission has been closed.
Inquiries for Abstract Submission
c/o Congress Corporation
3-6-13 Awajimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 541-0047, Japan
Phone: +81-6-6229-2555 Fax: +81-6-6229-2556