Call for Papers
August 28 (Wed) - October 23 (Wed), 2019 12:00 (JST)
* Please note there will be NO EXTENSION for abstract submission.
- This meeting specialized for spine is largest in Japan, and approximately 3,000 people including oversea doctors participate in this meeting.
- We are trying to increase the sessions in English to welcome more participants from overseas.
- Please submit your abstract well in advance since the deadline will not be extended.
Abstract submission guidelines
Please confirm the instruction below and submit your abstract with abstract submission form via
Submitted abstracts should be prepared by following instruction.
- Abstract must be written in English.
- The title of abstract must be limited to 30 words.
- Charts or graphics can be included in the abstract.
- The body abstract without images should not exceed 400 words in length.
- With mages, the body of abstract should be limited to 270 words in length.
- Please prepare a summary of abstract for program book within 15 words, and be sure not to repeat the abstract title.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest (COI)
To promote appropriate forms of collaborative clinical research between industry and academia and ensure neutrally and transparency in presentations on clinical research findings based on sound science and ethics, all presenters are expected to disclose any “conflict of interest” (COI) at Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Spine Surgery and Related Research. Matters for which disclosure is required shall be matters that occur from a year before abstract submission to the time of presentation.
COI disclosure when submitting abstract
Please refer to the COI questions on abstract submission form for the details, and mark the boxes which match with your status.
COI disclosure at presentation
For oral presenters, please show the following sample slide after the title slide.
For poster presenters, please show the following sample slide or equivalent statement at the bottom of the poster panel.
Abstract Submission Categories
To submit the abstract, please choose the categories as follows.
- General topics
- English Presentation Award
Abstract Submission Form
When submitting your abstract, please follow the guidelines given on the abstract submission form.
Notification of Acceptance/ Rejection
The president will respect the author’ preference but reserves the right to assign the category and make the final decision of acceptance/ rejection.
Authors will be notified by e-mail in January whether his/her abstract has been accepted for presentation.
c/o Congress Corporation
Daiichi seimei Bldg., 2-13 Shinsakae-machi Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 460-0004 Japan
TEL: +81-52-950-3369 FAX: +81-52-950-3370 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org