General Rules for Abstract Submission:
- All abstracts shall be submitted and presented in English.
Abstract is required to be submitted with the e-mail attachment to the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Please download “Submission Form” (xlsx) and input necessary information as well as paste your abstract onto the form.
*The subject of submitting mail should be “60jsnd Ningen Dock International”.
- One author is allowed to submit several abstracts.
- The presentation in this International Session is an oral presentation only.
- First author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
- The number of co-authors is limited to 10 persons per abstract.
- Title of presentation should be within 120 letters.
- Word limitation for Abstract should be within 1,600 letters.
- Abstracts should not include any diagrams, charts or reference citations.
The announcement of abstract acceptance:
Peer preview shall be done by abstract selection committee. The announcement of abstract acceptance and presentation guideline (presentation date) shall be informed on the Conference website in the middle of June 2019.
Abstract submission form :
Download Abstract submission form
Secretariat for Abstract Submission
The 60th Annual Scientific Meeting of Japan Society of Ningen Dock
c/o, Congress Corporation
3-6-13 Awajimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0047, Japan