Abstract submission has been closed in December, however, we assume there are some more researchers with latest accomplishements. To make the meeting more meaningful, we would like to call for papers as “Late-Breaking Abstracts” for those who could not make it in time for the former deadline. We expect many papers to be submitted on this occasion.
Late-Breaking Abstract Submission
February 12 to March 31 17:00 noon JST, 8:00 UTC/GMT
April 20, 2015 at 17:00 JST, 8:00 UTC/GMT
Please send the attached file to the congress secretariat (email@example.com)
Late-Breaking Abstract Submission is now CLOSED
- Applicants must complete registration before submitting the abstract.
- Abstract will not be accepted unless all fields are fully filled.
- Late-Breaking Abstracts will not be printed on abstract book (USB)
- Presentation style is only Poster Presentation
- Will not be candidate for the Young Investigator’s Travel Award
You will receive a confirmation email within 2 business days after your submittance of your abstract.
Notice of Acceptance/Rejection
Notice of Acceptance/Rejection will be sent by e-mail in late-April.
For inquiries regarding the submission, please contact ICRR congress secretariat at
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (+81-6-6229-2555)