This page is for English E-poster Submission.
Abstract Submission period
The abstract submission period has been extended as following schedule.
December 18, 2019 until Noon(JST) February 12, 2020
Noon(JST) October 30, 2020
Please be informed that there is no more extension for the period.
- Please pay your attention to the duration which is different with before.
- Congress committee will select E-cube poster (excellent English e-poster)
award from English e-poster.
- You may require to submit your presentation data 2 weeks before this annual meeting once adopted your abstract as English e-poster.
How to submit
- All abstracts are must be submitted via email with completed 2 attachments which are below this page.
1. SAMPLE Abstract (.pdf)
2. Information Sheet (.xlsx)
- Please read this page carefully before you proceed to your abstract submission.
Responsibilities of the Presenting Author
- The first author listed for each abstract serves as the presenting author and as the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- The presenting author must be one of the co-authors listed on the submitted abstract.
- The presenting author is responsible to ensuring that all authors have read the abstract and agreed to be co-authors.
Abstract Review and Selection Process
- After the submission deadline, all completed and eligible abstracts will be made available to the Organizing Review Committees for blinded review and scoring, and final decisions will be made in early May.
- Incomplete abstracts will not be reviewed.
- All abstracts submitted will be considered eligible for one presentation: either Oral presentation or Poster Presentation.
- Notification regarding acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be sent to the presenting author via email by the middle of May; consequently, an accurate email address is critical.
- If you have not received an email notification,
please contact congress secretariat: email@example.com
Conflict-of-Interest Disclosure Policies
- Conflict-of-Interest Policy requires disclosure of any financial or other interest that might be construed as resulting in an actual, potential, or apparent conflict.
- Please disclose any relationships or circumstances that might affect or appear to affect the research presented. These relationships include you or any individual with whom you directly share income.
- All authors and co-authors are required to provide any relevant information concerning personal or professional circumstances and relationships that might reasonably be expected to affect the author's view on the presentation; including relationships with pharmaceutical companies, or other companies whose products or services are related to the subject matter of the presentation topic. If no relevant relationships exist, this must be stated as well.
Instruction of Abstract Submission
- Your abstract must be submitted through email with completed 2 attachments which are below SAMPLE Abstract(.pdf) and Information Sheet(.xlsx).
- Once you have submitted your data, you will be able to edit and update it at any time until Noon(JST) February 12, 2020
Noon(JST) October 30, 2020
- You may not make any changes to your abstract after this date.
- Abstract Title
The title must be under 228 characters. Do not put a period at the end of the title.
- Abstract Body, Tables, and Figures
The entire body of the abstract, excluding tables, must not exceed 1,584 characters. Spaces are not included in this number.
- The first author and Co-authors are should have membership of the Japan Society for Neonatal Health and Development.
Please name the title of e-mail as follows:
JSNHD2020 Abstract submission ＜Your name＞
Inquiries for Abstract Submission
JSNHD 2020 Secretariat
c/o Congrès Inc.
7F Sumitomo Seimei Sapporo Bldg., 2-12, North 5, West 5, Chuo-ku,
Sapporo, Hokkaido, 060-0005, Japan