Abstract Submission Period
December 21 (Mon) Noon, 2020 〜 March 17 (Wed) Noon, 2021
December 21 (Mon) Noon, 2020 〜 May 6 (Thu) Noon, 2021
Abstract Submission has been closed.
- First Call: If you submit the abstract by the end of January, your abstract will be reviewed as priority and you will be notified of acceptance decisions by the end of February.
Submission of Abstracts
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts may focus on fundamental research or clinical reviews, literature review, or case reports.
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the 2nd World Dysphagia Summit.
- Authors may indicate the preference for oral or poster presentation*.
* For poster presentation, only nominated abstracts will be required to present.
- Authors must disclose any conflict of interest.
- Submitted abstracts can be modified until the submission deadline.
- There are no limits on the number of abstracts which can be submitted, however, each individual will be selected to present a maximum of two presentations (either oral or poster presentation).
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website only. Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be sent to the Scientific Committee for review.
Abstract Review and Selection
- All abstracts will be reviewed blind by the Scientific Committee.
The Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as oral presentations or poster presentation, or will be rejected.
- Results of the acceptance will be notified to the abstract submitters within approximately 6 weeks after the submission deadline.
Requirements for Abstract Submission
Before you begin to submit, please prepare
- presenting author’s email address
- presenting author and co-author’s details:
- Full first and family name (s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title word limit: up to 25 words
- Abstract text word limit: up to 300 words
- Tables, graphs and images are not permitted.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after their full words appear for the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Write numbers using numerals.
Abstracts must be written using the following structures;
- Background and aims
Abstract Topics: Abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic. You will need to select the topic most suited to your abstract from this list.
Please contact the Congress Secretariat if you don't receive a confirmation even after you have submitted your abstract.
Confirmation/Modification/Deletion of Submitted Abstract & Additional Submission
You can modify your abstract during the abstract submission period. The author ID and password will be required to access the page.
Congress Secretariat for WDS2021
c/o Congrès Inc.
7F, Nagoya Sakae Bldg. 5-1 Buhei-cho, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 461-0008 Japan
Phone: +81-52-950-3430 Fax: +81-52-950-3370