- Full text submission deadline for speakers: January 31, 2015
- Poster presentation application is now available. Those who wish to present a poster at the congress are requested to contact Dr. Masato Ikeda (email@example.com).
- The official language for presentation is English or Japanese.
- English-Japanese simultaneous interpretation is available.
- Bring your own laptop and connect it to the projector in the presentation room.
- Slides should be in 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Each session will be followed by a Q&A session.
- Each presentation must not exceed 20 minutes.
- Congress registration fee includes a daily continental breakfast. If you prefer, a full breakfast is also available on request through the hotel’s booking site.
You can make your reservation at Grand Prince Hotel online.
＊Please enter “ICCMO2015” as Access Code.
Rooms are only available for the nights of April 15 through April 19, 2015.
Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto is fully booked on April 20, 2015.
For other hotels in Kyoto, please visit http://www.japanican.com/en/.