Information for Chairs and Presenters
Before Your Session
1. Check the Program
Prior to your session, please check program to determine the number and order of the abstracts to be presented, and the time allocated to each abstract.
2. Arrive Early
If possible, we kindly ask chairs to arrive at the session room about 15 minutes prior to the start of the session.
During Your Session
1. Start on Time and Stick to the Schedule
Please start the session on time - Many attendees move from session to session in order to hear specific abstracts.
|Registration desk for Poster Chairs
|Poster Room1 (Palais RoyalD)
|B1 Floor Foyer, Hotel Grand Pacific LE DAIBA
|Poster Room2 (Ginga)
|29th Floor Foyer, Hotel Grand Pacific LE DAIBA
|Poster Room3 (Akane)
|Poster Room4 (Akatsuki)
Please come to "Preview Center".
We kindly ask all presenters to check in data at least 60 minutes prior to your presentation.
|June 11 (Thu.)
|B1 Floor Foyer area, Hotel Grand Pacific LE DAIBA
|June 12 (Fri.)
|June 13 (Sat.)
- Please prepare your data in Microsoft PowerPoint（Windows PowerPoint2003/2007/2010/2013）and make sure to preview your presentation data.
- Remote presentation system is equipped in the session room. You have a TFT monitor, mouse and USB keyboard on the podium to operate your presentation.
Please make sure to confirm the instruction regarding COI.
If you bring in your data
- Only USB flash memories and CD-R are accepted.
* MOs, floppy disks, and CD-RWs cannot be accepted.
Windows is the only operating system available for the presentations.
* If you have prepared the presentation data on a Macintosh, you are requested to bring your own computer.
- Only Windows Media Player can be used to playback movie files.
- Your media should contain only the presentation data for the Congress.
- Your presentation data file should be named as <Session Date> <Session Number> <Name> .ppt.
- If your presentation data is linked to other files (i.e. still or moving images, graphs, etc.), those linked files should also be saved in the same folder, and the links checked beforehand.
- The Secretariat is responsible for destroying all copies of any data after the session.
If you bring your own PC
- Please make sure to bring your own computer, AC adaptor and auxiliary output adaptor (Mini D-sub15pin). Also please bring a connector if necessary to connect certain kinds of notebook computers.
- Please be sure to bring backup for your data (either on USB flash memory or CD-R) just in case.
- Please put your presentation data on the desktop and cancel your screen saver and power saving setting in advance.
- Only Power Point is acceptable for application.
- Please drop by the PC preview center (B1 Floor) for presenters 60 min prior to your presentation to test the connection and view your file. Then please move on to the room where you will give your presentation. At the PC operator’s counter (left side in the room), tell the operator that you will use your own computer. The operator in the room will connect it for you. Please pick up your computer at the PC operator’s counter after your presentation.
International Poster Presenters
- Length of Poster Presentation
Presentation: 5 minutes, Discussion: 3 minutes, Total: 8 minutes
* Please keep your time to ensure smooth proceedings.
Poster Mounting Schedule
Date Mounting Discussion Removal June 11th (Thu) 10:30-12:30 15:00-15:50 15:50-16:40 June 12th (Fri) 8:00- 9:30 9:50-10:40 13:00-16:00 June 13th (Sat) 8:00- 11:00 12:50-13:40 13:40-14:10
- * Pins for mounting posters and a ribbon for presenters are available at each poster board.
- * Please stand in front of your poster at least 15 minutes before your session time.
- * Posters left on the poster board after removal time will be discarded by the secretariat.
Poster Number will be posted on the board by the secretariat. Please prepare all other presentation materials, including the title of your presentation by yourself.
* Please refer to following poster image for your poster.