The JOSKAS-JOSSM 2020 organizing committee welcomes your abstract submission for presentation in the meeting. Submissions can be made for oral and poster presentations.
Period for Abstract Submission
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 - Friday, January 24, 2020, noon (JST)
Guideline for Abstract Submission
- The abstract text should be within 200 words (excluding the title, authors and affiliations).
- The title text should not exceed 30 words.
- In the title text, please use title case, except for articles, prepositions (unless at the beginning of a sentence), technical terms that should be written in lower case and words that come after a hyphen “-” .
Ex. )Blood Lacatate Response in Middle-and long-distance High School Runners.
- To complete submission process, all required fields must be filled in. Please fill in the fields starting at the left edge, leaving no space at the left.
- Abstracts must contain data and meet international ethical standards. Commercial abstracts will not be accepted.
- No chart, graphic, figure and table can be uploaded.
- Up to 5 affiliations and 10 authors can be registered on each abstract.
- Submitted abstracts can be re-edited and modified any of the fields until the submission deadline.
- Presentation style is oral or poster presentation. The Congress Program Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as an oral or a poster presentation.
*Please note that you may be asked to change your presentation style for the convenience of program.
- Submitting authors are responsible for proofreading before submission. No corrections, including adding co-authors or change of co-authors, will be allowed after the submission deadline.
- The first author listed for each abstract must be the presenter and the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- The information you registered will be printed on the abstract book as it appears in the abstract submission system. Please be careful not to make mistakes or misspelling.
|A-04.||Knee：other ligamnets (combined knee ligament injury)|
|A-10.||Knee：HTO or osteotomy|
|C-01.||Foot and Ankle：basic research|
|C-02.||Foot and Ankle：ligament injury|
|C-03.||Foot and Ankle：osteochondaral injury|
|C-04.||Foot and Ankle：overuse|
|C-05.||Foot and Ankle：others|
|D-04.||Shoulder：rotator cuff tear|
|D-07.||Shoulder：reverse type arthroplasty|
|F-01.||Hand (including Wrist)：basic research|
|F-02.||Hand (including Wrist)：carpal tunnel syndrome|
|F-03.||Hand (including Wrist)：cartilage injury|
|F-04.||Hand (including Wrist)：fracture|
|F-05.||Hand (including Wrist)：ligamnet injury|
|F-06.||Hand (including Wrist)：overuse|
|F-07.||Hand (including Wrist)：others|
|H-07.||Sports：muscle and tendon|
Speaker Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest（COI）
If the speaker received funding or property from a profit-oriented organization, he or she should disclose this situation to session attendees.
Notice of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the submitting authors’ e-mail address in the early of March, 2020.
- After you fill out the submission format, please send it to the secretariat of JOSKAS-JOSSM 2020
(e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org)