The JOSKAS-JOSSM 2020 organizing committee welcomes your abstract submission for presentation in the meeting. Submissions can be made for oral and poster presentations.
Period for Abstract Submission
Notification of acceptance or rejection and schedule (presentation date, venue, etc.) was sent by email in May 2020 to the email address you registered when submitting your abstract.
If you do not receive it, please inform us by e-mail: email@example.com
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 -
Friday, January 24, 2020, noon (JST)
Thursday, January 30, 2020, noon (JST)
Call for Abstract was closed.
Thank you very much for your submission.
Guideline for Abstract Submission
- The abstract text should be within 200 words (excluding the title, authors and affiliations).
- The title text should not exceed 30 words.
- In the title text, please use title case, except for articles, prepositions (unless at the beginning of a sentence), technical terms that should be written in lower case and words that come after a hyphen “-” .
Ex. )Blood Lacatate Response in Middle-and long-distance High School Runners.
- To complete submission process, all required fields must be filled in. Please fill in the fields starting at the left edge, leaving no space at the left.
- Abstracts must contain data and meet international ethical standards. Commercial abstracts will not be accepted.
- No chart, graphic, figure and table can be uploaded.
- Up to 5 affiliations and 10 authors can be registered on each abstract.
- Submitted abstracts can be re-edited and modified any of the fields until the submission deadline.
- Presentation style is oral or poster presentation. The Congress Program Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as an oral or a poster presentation.
*Please note that you may be asked to change your presentation style for the convenience of program.
- Submitting authors are responsible for proofreading before submission. No corrections, including adding co-authors or change of co-authors, will be allowed after the submission deadline.
- The first author listed for each abstract must be the presenter and the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- The information you registered will be printed on the abstract book as it appears in the abstract submission system. Please be careful not to make mistakes or misspelling.
|A-04.||Knee：other ligamnets (combined knee ligament injury)|
|A-10.||Knee：HTO or osteotomy|
|C-01.||Foot and Ankle：basic research|
|C-02.||Foot and Ankle：ligament injury|
|C-03.||Foot and Ankle：osteochondaral injury|
|C-04.||Foot and Ankle：overuse|
|C-05.||Foot and Ankle：others|
|D-04.||Shoulder：rotator cuff tear|
|D-07.||Shoulder：reverse type arthroplasty|
|F-01.||Hand (including Wrist)：basic research|
|F-02.||Hand (including Wrist)：carpal tunnel syndrome|
|F-03.||Hand (including Wrist)：cartilage injury|
|F-04.||Hand (including Wrist)：fracture|
|F-05.||Hand (including Wrist)：ligamnet injury|
|F-06.||Hand (including Wrist)：overuse|
|F-07.||Hand (including Wrist)：others|
|H-07.||Sports：muscle and tendon|
Speaker Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest（COI）
If the speaker received funding or property from a profit-oriented organization, he or she should disclose this situation to session attendees.
Notice of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the submitting authors’ e-mail address in the early of March, 2020.
- After you fill out the submission format, please send it to the secretariat of JOSKAS-JOSSM 2020
(e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org)