Travel Grant (for Asian countries)
The Japanese Cancer Association (JCA) and the Organizing Committee of the 80th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Cancer Association will be offering the following grant to participants who will be presenting at the 80th Annual Meeting of the JCA. This grant is intended to defray the cost of attending the meeting and will be offered to participants whose abstracts have been accepted for presentation. The accommodation fee (up to 4 nights from September 29 to October 2 at the designated hotel) will also be covered by the Organizing Committee.
|Grant Amount||JPY 50,000|
Name of Grant
- CHAAO Travel Award (Contributed by The Tokyo Biochemical Research Foundation Comprehensive Academy for Advanced Oncology Unit)
- Sister Hirose Travel Award (Contributed by Dr. Seong-Jin Kim)
- JCA Travel Award
- The applicant must be the first author of the submitted abstract and must present the paper at the 80th Annual Meeting of the JCA.
- The applicant must be a researcher who is of non-Japanese nationality and resides in an Asian country other than Japan.
- The applicant must be under age of 45 years old as of the deadline of abstract submission.
Application and Selection Process
Award recipients will be selected at the discretion of the Program Committee based upon the novelty, quality and significance of the submitted abstract.
Travel Grant Application Procedure
Step 1: Abstract submission
Details on abstract submission are here .
You are permitted to submit only one abstract as the first author for this meeting.
Step 2: Required documents
Travel Grant applicants must submit a CV with the list of publications for the last 5 years.
Please download the CV form and send it to the Congress Secretariat (email@example.com) by
April 22th (Thu) May 11th (Tue) May 17th (Mon), 2021, 12:00 p.m. (JST)
* Please change the file name to
“Your abstract submission No._TravelGrant_Your Name_JCA2021_CV”
Step 3: Registration
Online registration is mandatory to apply for travel grant.
Enter your information at the URL below and complete the online registration process by July 30 (JST).
* The registration fee will not be refunded.
* If you fail to make online registration by the deadline, your application for Travel Grant will be automatically withdrawn (no exception).
Award recipients will receive a notification via e-mail with detailed information by late July.
Funds will be provided to the award recipients at the conference venue.