Call for Abstracts
Period for Abstract submission
Abstract submission is closed.
Thank you for your submission.
Abstract submission for 26th Annual Meeting of Japanese Society on Urolithiasis Research will remain open after January 15(Fri), until March 31(Thu) .
Abstract Result Notification will be sent to the first author in mid-March, 2016.
Guideline for ISU2016
- ►Please choose your presentation preference from Oral, Moderated poster, or Free poster. Public offering symposium can also be available.
*Moderated Poster (With chair): Display a poster and make a short presentation (few minutes) when a chair comes.
*Free Poster (Without chair): Display a poster and discuss freely within a given
time period (approximately few hours).
*Public offering symposium: Be a coordinator of the 60minutes symposium and construct session by choosing chairs (up to 2) and speakers (up to 3) and negotiating with them to join the symposium. You could be a chair or speaker in addition to the coordinator.
- ►Abstract title must be limited to 40words.
- ►The body of abstracts should contain a maximum of 350 words and must be submitted in English.
- ►ONE chart OR graphic can be included in the abstract in PDF format.
- ►All confirmed abstracts will be published in Urolithiasis.
- ►The first author must present his/her presentation.
- ►The first author must make a pre-registration from December 8 to July 5.
- ►The first author who cannot make a pre-registration due to some unavoidable reasons must inform the secretariat in advance.
- ►Abstract submissions will only be accepted via the congress website.
<Oral/ Moderated Poster/ Free Poster>
Please choose one category from the chart below.
|1||Epidemiology and Nutrition|
|2||Pathogenesis of Stones|
|3||Crystals and Cells|
|4||Randall's plaques and hypercalciuria|
|5||Genetics of Stones Disease|
|6||Inhibitors and Promoters of Stone-Formation|
|7||Metabolic Factors and Stones|
|8||Diagnosis of Urolithiasis|
|9||Medical Management of Urolithiasis|
|10||ESWL and Endourology|
|11||Urolithiasis in pediatrics and pregnant woman|
|12||Urolithiasis and inflammation|
|13||Urolithiasis and osteoporosis/bone fracture|
|14||Uric Acid Stone|
<Public Offering Symposium>
|1||Urolithiasis in pediatrics and pregnant woman|
|2||Urolithiasis and inflammation|
|3||Urolithiasis and osteoporosis/bone fracture|
ID and Password
- ►Before submitting your abstract, you have to create your personal account. After creating it, you will automatically receive a confirmation by e-mail with your login ID and password. During the submission period, you may edit your abstract with this ID and the password. Please retain them safely for future reference.
- ►Once abstract submission/ modification are completed, you will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail as well. If you do not receive any confirmation by e-mail there is a possibility that your submission has not been processed successfully. In that case, please contact the Program Secretariat: email@example.com.
- ►We cannot inform you of your password and ID for security reasons. If you forget your ID or password, password remainder is available via “Forgot Your User ID / Password ?” button in sign in page.
- ►Acceptance/Rejection of the applied papers will be reviewed by the Program Committee. Based on the review, the Program Committee will have the final say.
- ►If your submitted abstract is accepted we will contact you with details for your presentation around the middle of March (tentative).
- ►The first author is responsible for getting agreements from co-authors before submission.
- ►After the submission period, change of abstract and addition and/or change of authors cannot be made. Please make sure all authors are entered.
- ►Any submitted abstracts will not be edited or proof-read before printing. The first author is responsible for his/her abstract.
Guideline for 26th Annual Meeting of Japanese Society on Urolithiasis Research
- ►Please Note: Though it is unusual case for Annual Meeting of Japanese Society on Urolithiasis Research, Presentation preference is limited to Moderated poster at 26th Annual Meeting of Japanese Society on Urolithiasis Research.
- ►Abstract title must be submitted in both Japanese and English. The maximum of abstract title is 40 characters in Japanese two-byte characters and 40 words in English.
- ►The body of abstracts should contain maximum of 900 characters (Japanese two-byte characters) and must be submitted in Japanese.
- ►ONE chart OR graphic can be included in the abstract. If you would like to include it, please limit the body of abstract into around 600 characters.
- ►Though discussion will be done in Japanese, the poster must be made in English since the poster will also be displayed at ISU2016 as non-discussed poster.
- ►Abstract title submitted to Annual Meeting of Japanese Society on Urolithiasis Research by March 31 (JST) will published in Urolithiasis.
- ►Though there will be invited symposium, there will not be public offering symposium.
- ►Once abstract submission/ modification are completed, you will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive any confirmation by e-mail, there is a possibility that your submission has not been processed successfully. In that case, please contact the Program Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquiry for Abstract Submission
Program Secretariat of the 13th International Symposium on Urolithiasis (ISU2016)
c/o Congress Corporation,
Kohsai-kaikan Bldg., 5-1 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8481, Japan
Phone: +81-3-5216-5318 Fax: +81-3-5216-5552