Call for Papers
- Online abstract submission is now open!
- The Scientific Committee of the JOA_Tumor 2020 Meeting welcomes the submission of abstracts for oral or poster presentation.
Abstract Submission Deadline
- Abstract submission has been closed.
- Thank you for your cooperation.
- Abstracts must only be submitted by e-mail.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Maximum 1600 characters (approx. 200 words), excluding title and authors list and affiliations.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a complete abstract in finalized format. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author.
Notification of Acceptance
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the corresponding author of each abstract by the end of March 2020.
- Accepted abstracts will be considered for oral or poster discussion.
- The corresponding author receives all information concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all other co-authors of the status of the abstract.
Presentation of Paper
- Accepted abstracts will be presented either podium using PowerPoint® or poster sessions.
Best Poster Award
- Applicants should be 40-year-old or younger on March 31, 2020.
- Best poster presentations are assessed by the committee members based on the content of abstract and presentation.
- The author(s) of selected poster will receive honorable award at the end of the meeting.
- Division of Orthopaedic Oncology, Chiba Cancer Center
- Secretary-General: Tsukasa Yonemoto
- 666-2 Nitona-cho Chuo-ku Chiba
- TEL: +81-43-264-5431
- C/O Congrès Inc.
- Onward Park Bldg., 3-10-5 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103-8276, Japan
- TEL: +81-3-3510-3701
- FAX: +81-3-3510-3702
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org