All abstracts should be submitted through the online abstract submission system.
We suggest you to have enough time for abstract submission since the line may get busy for few days before the submission deadline.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and ranked by the review committee for the Awards.
- A selected number of outstanding abstracts will be selected as candidates for the JSOG Congress Awards or the JSOG Congress Encouragement Award with oral presentations being made at the International Session.
- Registered participants are permitted to present a single paper only. However, a limitation is not imposed on co-authorship of additional papers.
- After evaluation by the review committee, authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstracts by the end of December 2019.
- Abstracts will be published in the supplement of the Acta Obstetrica et Gynaecologica Japonica in February 2020 and the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (JOGR).
Abstract Submission Period
August 1 (Thu), Noon - October 10 (Thu), Noon, 2019 (JST)
Abstract submission system has been closed.
Abstract Modification Period
Abstract modification is possible until October 16 (Wed), Noon, 2019 (JST)
Abstract modification is NOT possible now.
Abstract Submission Page
- *This page is for the participants who live abroad.
For participants including foreign students who live in Japan, should submit abstracts from this page.
- *For invited speakers, Organizing Secretariat will inform about abstract submission.
Please do not submit an abstract through this page.
After you submit your abstract from the abstract submission page, a registration number for the submitted abstract will be issued. You can modify the body text of your abstract by inputting your registration number on the abstract modification page.
Before you complete abstract submission
- Before completing your abstract submission, please make sure to click the “Preview Abstract” button and display a preview picture (PDF) of your abstract. After you make a final check of the abstract on the preview picture, please click “Next” button and proceed to complete the abstract submission.
(Please note that “Next” button will not appear until you display a preview picture.)
- If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us immediately with the information when you submitted an abstract by e-mail.
Overseas participants are welcome to make presentations covering a wide variety of topics from basic research to clinical practice in the fields of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the International Session on Friday, 24 April and Saturday, 25 April.
Overseas participants, except candidates for the Awards, will make poster presentation (E-Poster).
Candidates for the JSOG Congress Award and the JSOG Congress Encouragement Award, selected by peer-review of abstracts, will present orally (poster presentations will not be necessary).
The Awards will be honored at the banquet on Friday, 24 April or at the ceremony on Saturday, 25 April.
Oral Presentation for the Award Candidates
Candidates for the JSOG Congress Award and the JSOG Congress Encouragement Award in the International Session will make oral presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint file. The official language is English.
Poster Presentation (E-Poster)
Poster presentation format will be E-Poster. All presenters need to submit E-Poster data during the period below. Detailed information will be announced later on the web page.
E-Poster submission period: March 3 (Tue) – March 31 (Tue), 2020
The official language is English.
Inquiries about abstract submission