Call for Papers
Submission Opens: 1 March, 2016
Deadline for Submission: 1 July, 2016
Deadline for Submission has been extended to PM12:00 25 July, 2016
Please kindly download the registration form and fill out required fields. Then, please submit it with your head shot to the Conference Secretariat by E-mail.
Click Here to download the registration form
Abstract Submission Form
- Abstract title must not exceed 25 words.
- The abstract body text should be limited to 450 words.
- The title and the body text must be written in English.
- The first author must present his/her paper(s) at the symposium.
- Applicants must agree that the copyright of abstracts will be transferred to the symposium.
Awards: YIA (Young Investigators Award) & Travel Grant
- RAAS will be offering the “Young Investigators Award” to young investigators (40 years old or younger as of July 25, 2016) who presented the outstanding abstracts. Based on the score of the abstract, the presenting author will receive JPY 50,000. Recipients of the award will be nominated during the congress and the award will be given to the recipients at the award ceremony. Please indicate application for the award when you submit your abstract.
- RAAS will be offering the “Travel grant” to young investigators (38 years old or younger as of July 25, 2016) who submitted the outstanding abstracts. Based on the score of the abstract, the main author will receive awards. The type of awards may differ by main author’s nationality. Recipients of the award will be nominated beforehand by reviewers. The award will be given to the recipients at the award ceremony. Please indicate application for the grants when you submit your abstract.
- Those who are eligible for the above-mentioned two types of awards can apply for both.
- Grant projects are still pending. Types of grants or grant amount may change.
|Awards to apply||Qualification requirements||Awards|
|Young Investigators Award||40 or younger/Both Japanese and overseas researchers||JPY 50,000|
|Travel grant||38 or younger/Both Japanese and overseas researchers||To Japanese researchers:
Registration fee exempted Accommodation (2nights) offered
|To overseas researchers:
Registration fee exempted