Participants from particular country/area:
We are using Vimeo streaming service, and some countries/areas are ristricted to use this service.
If you have any trouble with playing movies, please access the Virtual ACS2020 via VPN service.
Sorry for any inconvenience about this matter.
March 1（Mon) - April 27 (Tue), 2021 (JST) CLOSED
Late Registration: April 28（Wed) - July 30 (Fri), 2021 (JST)
- Late Registration has been opened.
Regular Registration has been closed.
Streaming Website is available.
- Online Program & Abstract Book is now available.
- Sponsorship has been updated.
- Regular Registration has been opened.
- Early Bird Registration has been closed.
- Program has been updated.
- Abstract submission has been closed.
- Abstract submission deadline has been extended.
- ACS 2020 will be held as a fully-virtual meeting.
- Congress date has been changed.
- ACS 2020 site opened.
Announcement of ACS2020
After discussion among the Council members, we have decided to hold a meeting as a virtual, instead of an in-person meeting. The congress date has also been changed from 3 days to 2 days: from April 28 (Wednesday) to 29 (Thursday), 2021.
We are also aware that opting to hold a virtual meeting will cause some inconvenience to participants, chairs, and speakers as they will not have the opportunity to have face-to-face discussions. However, we take advantage of this situation to open new doors and provide all participants with a meaningful experience that may have been previously unavailable.
We would therefore like to ask for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
Please note that there has been no change in the abstract submission period (deadline: Monday, November 30, 2020), and we encourage you to submit as many presentations as possible.
Thank you for your continued support.
Congress President, The 7th Asia Cornea Society Biennial Scientific Meeting
President, Asia Cornea Society