All abstracts should be submitted through the online abstract submission system.
We suggest you to have enough time for abstract submission since the line may get busy for a few days before the submission deadline.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and ranked by the review committee for the Awards.
- A selected number of outstanding abstracts will be selected as candidates for the JSOG Congress Awards or the JSOG Congress Encouragement Award with oral presentations being made at the International Session.
- Registered participants are permitted to present a single paper only. However, a limitation is not imposed on co-authorship of additional papers.
- After evaluation by the review committee, authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstracts by the end of December 2020.
- Abstracts will be published in the supplement of the Acta Obstetrica et Gynaecologica Japonica in February 2021 and the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research (JOGR)
Abstract Submission Period
August 4 (Tue), Noon – September 24 (Thu), Noon, 2020 (JST)
August 4 (Tue), Noon – October 22 (Thu), Noon, 2020 (JST)
Abstract submission system has been closed.
Abstract Modification Period
October 23 (Fri), Noon – October 26 (Mon), Noon, 2020 (JST)
Abstract modification is NOT possible now.
Abstract Submission Page
*This page is for overseas participants.
For participants, including foreign students who live in Japan, should submit abstracts from this page.
*For invited speakers, Organizing Secretariat will inform about abstract submission.
Please do not submit an abstract through this page.
For abstract submission, you will be asked to create an account on the abstract submission page. Please secure your ID and password in case you need to access your account or make changes to your abstract submission at a later date.
Before you complete abstract submission
- Before completing your abstract submission, please make sure to display a preview picture (PDF) of your abstract. After you make a final check of the abstract on the preview picture, please check the box and click “SUBMIT” button and proceed to complete the abstract submission.
- If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us immediately with the information when you submitted an abstract by e-mail.
Overseas participants are welcome to make presentations covering a wide variety of topics from basic research to clinical practice in the fields of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the International Session on Friday, 23 April and Saturday, 24 April.
Overseas participants, except candidates for the Awards, will make poster presentation.
Candidates for the JSOG Congress Award and the JSOG Congress Encouragement Award, selected by peer-review of abstracts, will present orally.
Oral Presentation for the Award Candidates
Candidates for the JSOG Congress Award and the JSOG Congress Encouragement Award in the International Session are to make oral presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint. The official language will be English.
By submitting your abstract, it will be understood that you are automatically applying for the JSOG Congress Award and JSOG Congress Encouragement Award.
The official language is English.
Inquiries about abstract submission