The 73rd Annual Congress of Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology will be held in a hybrid format. Thus, the congress will be held as usual, with the exceptions of some programs, on-site with strict safety measures against the novel coronavirus, as well as virtually（on-demand streaming） .
March 26th (Fri) ～ May 7th (Fri) 17:00 (JST), 2021 (JST)
*On-Site Congress：April 22nd （Thu）～ April 25th （Sun）, 2021
*Virtual Congress（on-demand streaming）：April 22nd （Thu）9:00 ～ May 7th（Fri）17:00, 2021 (JST)
Foreign participants who qualify for International Session do not need to be a member of the JSOG, but are required to pay 3,000 JPY/person as the registration fee.
Method of Payment
Payment must be made in Japanese Yen (JPY) by credit card.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and JCB are acceptable.
Certificate of Attendance and Receipt
Please download Certificate of Attendance and Receipt from the URL in confirmation email.
You can download the receipt only once.
- You can login to the virtual congress page using the web viewing ID provided in the registration email.
*The virtual congress page will be open one week prior to the congress.
- Please visit the program page for the list of available sessions:
- Please come to the general information booth (Toki Messe 2F Atrium) with your registration completion email to receive your participation badge.
- Most sessions on-site will be held in Japanese. Please be aware that there are only limited sessions with simultaneous interpretation.
Requirements after entry to Japan:
- 14 days quarantine at a designated hotel/accommodation.
- Monitoring and tracking your health condition using the application functions, etc.
- Follow safety protocols in accordance with COVID-19 prevention guidelines (Social distance, wear a mask, thoroughly wash hands, disinfect hands).
We will ask you to fill out the medical interview sheet when you receive your participation badge.
The 73rd Annual Congress of the Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology Registration Secretariat