Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Period
Call for Abstracts has closed.
Abstract Submission Guideline
|Abstract Title||Limited to 100 characters|
|Abstract Body||<Without a Figure / Table>
Limited to 2,000 characters
<With a Figure / Table>
Limited to 1,400 character *
|Total number of Authors
(first author and co-authors)
|Up to 20 authors|
|Total number of Affiliations||Up to 10 affiliations|
- * A table and figure that you wish to include must be attached to the mail with the submission format. It should be as an image (JPEG / GIF). Do not paste a table directly into the text of the abstract.
- • The submitted abstract(s) must describe unpublished work which is not awaiting possible acceptance by any other society that publishes its proceedings.
- • You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated.
- • Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- • The accepted abstracts will be printed in 27th JBCS program / abstract book.
- • Please contact Congress Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- • Late abstract submission will not be accepted.
- • Notification of the abstract will be sent to the submitting author in the end of February, 2019.
- • 27th JBCS have the award for high-scoring abstract.
Oral Presentation at Symposium
- • Abstracts can be accepted either as poster presentation or oral presentation.
- • If your abstract is accepted as a poster discussion, you will be requested to be available for discussion during the corresponding poster viewing session.
- • Abstracts with Innovative Approach in each field will be the Selected Oral Presentations.
Please select the corresponding category for your presentation from below and submit your abstract. The Program Committee will make the final decision on the presentation categories.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
The author is required to report applicable COI (Conflict of Interest) in the past three years by completing the "Conflict of Interest Disclosure" part in the Abstract Submission process. Please check the details here.
The 27th JBCS organizing committee encourages breast care specialists in other countries around the world to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations. The travel grant of 1,000 USD will be awarded to 5 applicants who submit excellent abstracts. After confirming the guidelines below, please submit your abstract. All submitted abstracts are eligible for the travel grant application.
- Breast care specialists who apply from countries other than Japan are eligible.
- An applicant must be the first author and presenter of the submitted abstract.
- Travel grant will be provided for the awardees after presentation of their abstract on-site.
- Please note that complimentary accommodation will not be offered, and all arrangements for the applicant's transportation to the venue and accommodation during the congress period will be the applicant's responsibility.
- Result of the review will be announced in acceptance notifications sent by e-mail in the end of February, 2019.
- There is no age limitation.
After you fill out the submission format, please send it to the secretariat of JBCS 2019 (e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org)