Meeting Mobile App
Meeting Official Mobile App “MICEnavi”
MICEnavi allows you to overview the congress program and create your own personal itinerary. You can include the sessions you wish to attend and any abstracts that interest you.
What can I do with MICEnavi?
Do I need a password?
- Please enter the password to view the abstracts.
The password will be announced at the venue.
If you are a member of JHRS, the password has been sent to your email address.
How can I download and use MICEnavi?
- Download “MICEnavi” App from App Store / Google Play
- Go to the App Store / Google Play store on your mobile device. Type “MICEnavi” into the search bar and the blue and white “MICEnavi” icon will appear. Please download and install the MICEnavi App onto your device.
- Create Your Account
- Once you've downloaded the MICEnavi app, tap “Create your MICEnavi account” and a screen will appear where you can enter your personal information. Fill out the fields and you can start using MICEnavi.
- Find the “66JHRS” in MICEnavi
- Search for our congress app by typing “66JHRS” into the search bar. You will see an event come up with our 66JHRS logo. Tap on 66JHRS and download.
- ・For iOS version 10.0 and above
- ・For Android version 4.4 and above
MICEnavi for PC
MICEnavi Technical Support
- MICE One Corporation（Open on weekdays from 10:00 to 17:30）