Abstract Submission for Invited Speakers
Abstract Submission for Invited Speakers from overseas and JSHG non-members
- HGA2023 Congress Secretariat will send information about abstract submission to invited speakers via email.
- By using ID and PW in that email, please enter your account page.
In your account page, you will see “Abstract Submission for Invited Speakers” button below. Please click on that button to start registering your abstract.
- The title of the abstract should be within 120 characters and must be in English including spaces.
- The body of abstracts should be within 1,600 characters and must be in English including spaces.
- Neither charts nor graphics should be included in the abstract.
- The abstracts will be published in the Online Abstract.
How to submit
- Please submit your abstract through Online Abstract Submission System.
The Congress Secretariat sent Your ID and PW to you by email.
- please select Session type: Symposium (SY)
- Please select session number: Your symposium number is also written in the email.
*If you need an assistant about your ID, PW and symposium number,
Please contact at the Congress Secretariat: email@example.com
- Upload your photo (jpeg file) and short biography (word file or PDF/ up to 180 words)
- Enter your presentation title (up to 120 characters/ including space)
- Enter abstract (up to 1600 characters/ including space)
- Please make sure “Author information”
*Please note that if you would like to see the first speaker's affiliation down to the department name, please return to Home, click “Edit Your Profile” to enter “My Page”, and then click “Edit” at the top right corner of the page.
You will be redirected to a page where you can edit your profile. Please include the name of your department in the “Organization / Company / University” field. Please leave the “Department / Laboratory” field as it is.
- Click on “Confirm” button in green at the righthand side corner.
- Please go through confirmation page, if it is ok, click on “Create”. If you would like to revise some information, click on “Back”.
- After completing abstract submission, you will receive confirmation email.
- Abstract Submission System is supported for the following browsers*:
*Please note that we do not guarantee the operation of the site on any browser other than the recommended ones.
Conflict of Interest (COI)
- In accordance with the policies and procedures established by the COI Management Committee, HGA2023 requires to inform the audience for
any conflict of interest (COI) to be openly declared and identified at the beginning of every presentation.
Please download the COI slide templates below for the disclosures.
Review and Modification
- You can review and modify your abstract anytime during submission period
by accessing your account page.