For Chairs and Speakers
- Chairs need to be seated at the Next Chair’s Seat at the front right of the session rooms 15 minutes prior to the session.
- All speakers need to be seated at the Next Speaker’s Seat 15 minutes prior to the presentation.
- Your punctuality would be highly appreciated.
- Please refer to the list below for more information.
Conflict of Interest (COI) Disclosures
- All speakers are required to show a slide disclosing any potential Conflict of Interest on the second slide of the presentation.
- Speakers of poster sessions should indicate Conflict of Interest on the lower right corner of the poster.
- Please download the COI slide template and display on the first slide of your presentation.
PC Preview Desk
PC preview desks are located at the following venues.
・1F, Room H, Kyoto International Conference Center
・B2F, Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto
*Please check in your presentation data at the venue where you will have presentation.
|July 18 (Thu.)
|July 19 (Fri.)
|July 20 (Sat.)
- Please complete your preview and registration of your presentation data at the nearest PC preview desk to your presentation room 45 minutes prior to your presentation time.
- If you bring the USB flush memory stick, PC operator will download/copy the presentation data to the server. Presentation data will be deleted after the meeting.
- For those who will be presenting at the early morning sessions, please register your data on the previous day if possible.
For PC Presenters
Please bring your presentation data in USB flash memory stick or your own laptop to the desk.
* If you use Macintosh, you need to bring your own laptop.
* If video data is included in your presentation data, we recommend you to bring your own laptop.
* PowerPoint is the only application accepted.
- Please be punctual to the allotted presentation time and follow the chair’s instructions during the session.
Precautions for Bringing Your Own Laptop
- Please cancel the password, screensaver, and power-saving settings of your computer in advance.
The output connector "Mini D-sub 15 pin" (figure on the right) is available on site. The resolution is XGA（1024 x 768）.
If you have a different output connector, please bring an appropriate conversion connector.
Please make sure to bring your own AC adapter.
- Please make sure to bring a back-up data on media.
- After the preview at PC preview desk, please bring your laptop to the computer operation desk at the front left side of your session room 20 minutes prior to your presentation.
- If you bring Macintosh with type-C connector, you need to bring the back-up data in USB.
Precautions for Bringing Media
- Operating system on site is Windows 10, and it is not compatible with Macintosh.
Please bring your own PC if you use Macintosh.
- Windows PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013/2016 are acceptable.
- Please use standard fonts such as Arial, Century, Times New Roman, etc.
- If you use video data, we recommend you to bring your own laptop.
- If you use video data, please make sure that your data can reproduced in codec with default state of Windows 10 (OS) and Windows Media Payer 12.
Please save your video data and PowerPoint data in the same folder to keep the connection.
- Please check the data on a different computer to make sure that the presentation data works properly at the venue.
- Please do not save other data than your presentation data in the media.
- Please check your data with the latest Virus Scanner in advance.
- Please be sure to bring your back-up data with you.
- Please do not use presenter view for the presentation.
For Poster Presenters
Please prepare your poster as instructed below after confirming your presentation schedule.
||July 18 (Thu.)
||July 19 (Fri.)
||July 20 (Sat.)
|Putting up posters
- Pins for putting up posters and ribbon for the presenters are prepared in front of the poster board.
The poster panel size is 210cm × 90cm.
Abstract number on the upper left corner will be prepared by the secretariat.
Abstract title, presenter’s name and affiliation (70cm × 20cm) should be prepared by the presenter.
Presenters must disclose applicable COI (Conflict of Interest) of your presentation.
Please download the COI slide template and display on the lower right corner of the panel.
Presenters should come to the poster room at least 10 minutes prior to the session.
Allocated time is 3 minutes presentation and 2 minutes discussion.
Please be punctual and follow the chair’s directions.
- It is the presenter’s responsibility to remove the posters. Secretariat will dispose of any posters that are left behind after the poster removal time.
Annals of Oncology for JSMO2019
5,000JPY is required if you wish to have your poster abstract published in ESMO/JSMO Scientific Journal, supplement to "Annals of Oncology" (Oxford University Press). Please note that it is not included in registration fee. The payment method will be sent by email in middle June to the author who applied for publication at abstract submission.