- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstract title must be limited to 20 words.
- The body of abstracts should contain a maximum of 200 words and must be submitted in English.
- No chart and graphics should be included in the abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted online via this official congress website. Please click on the “Abstract Submission” button to access the abstract submission form. (Abstract sent by Fax or e-mail will not be accepted.)
- Confirmation of your abstract submission will be sent to your registered e-mail address after submission completion. If you do not receive the confirmation, it means that your submission was not completed and you need to contact at the Program Secretariat at
- It is the responsibility of the corresponding author = primary/presenting author to review his/her own submitted abstract and correct it if necessary by the abstract submission deadline.
- Modifications / cancellation can be made up until the abstract submission deadline, July 29, 2016.
Please choose one of 4 categories listed in the submission form.
- Invited Lecture
- Panel Discussion
- Free Paper
ID and Password
- After registering your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with your login ID and password codes.
- We cannot inform you of your password and ID for security reasons. Please print out the website after your registration.
- If you wish to make any corrections to your abstract already submitted or wish to delete it, Click “Modification” button to use your ID and password.
Notification of Acceptance
- Notification of Acceptance will be sent to the corresponding author in August 2016.
Other Tips for Submission
- The primary author/presenting author must make a pre-registration when submitting an abstract.
- The primary author must be corresponding author. Maximum 10 co-author’s names can be included, and will appear on the printed materials in the submitted order.
- The primary author/presenting author who cannot make a pre-registration due to some unavoidable reasons must inform the secretariat in advance.
- The primary author is responsible for getting agreements from co-authors before submission.
- Any submitted abstracts will not be edited or proof-read before printing. The primary author is responsible for his/her abstract.
c/o Congress Corporation
Kohsai-kaikan Bldg., 5-1 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8481, Japan