Due to the change to hybrid meeting, registration period has been changed.
Until Friday, July 30th 12:00 (JST), 2021 is Early Registration period.
Late Registration period is from Monday, August 2nd 12:00 (JST) to Friday, November 12th 12:00 (JST), 2021.
Online registration is required (Credit card payment only).
Early Registration period
Tuesday, June 1st 12:00 (JST) ～ Friday, July 30th 12:00 (JST), 2021
Late Registration period
Monday, August 2nd 12:00 (JST) ～ Friday, November 12th 12:00 (JST), 2021
※If you are the lead presenter of an open call or general abstract, please make sure to complete the admission procedure before the conference and register as a member status in advance.
※For honorary members, we will send invitation individually, so there is no need to register online in advance.
This registration fee applies to participants who reside outside of Japan without Japanese nationality.
For the participants who reside in Japan, the following registration fee is applied.
Pre-registration On-site registration
|Early Registration||Late Registration|
|General Participant||JPY 12,000||JPY 15,000|
|Graduate Student||0JPY 3,000||0JPY 4,000|
|General||JPY 25,000||JPY 30,000|
|Graduate Student||0JPY 7,000||0JPY 8,000|
※We do not accept registration by telephone, fax or email.
Benefits of early registration
The registration fee is lower than late registration. We will offer graduate students a discount on both the early registration and late registration fees in order to encourage the registration. If you wish to register as a graduate or undergraduate student, please upload the image data (JPEG or PDF) of your student ID when you make the online procedure.
How to proceed with the registration
- Please click on the registration button below and fill in the required information on the registration page.
- Membership numbers are necessary for the registration for JCA members. When you need to confirm your membership number, please contact the Congress secretariat by email.
- Please pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club).
- After completing the payment, the registration confirmation sheet will be displayed on "My Page". Please print out the sheet or download it to your smartphone or tablet and bring it to the Registration Desk on-site.
- You can download a receipt and a certificate of attendance on "My Page". Since the receipt can only be issued once, please keep it in a safe place.
Change, cancellation and refund for pre-registration
If you cancel your registration before Friday, July 30th, you will be refunded with the deduction of 3,000 yen administrative fee. Please contact the Congress secretariat by email and follow the cancellation procedure. (Cancellation after Friday, July 30th will not be accepted).
If there are any changes in your pre-registration information (address, affiliation, contact information, etc.), please log in to the registration page with your login ID and password during the registration period and correct the information by yourself.
For inquiries about registration
Registration Secretariat of 80 JCA
TEL: +81-3-3510-3701 FAX: +81-3-3510-3702