Call for Abstract
Abstract Submission has been closed
Abstract Submission has been closed
JST; Japan Standard Time
*1For those who will present for the invited session, a different submission page will be sent separately. There is no need to register your abstract on this page.
*2This is the deadline for the application for Core Symposia, International Session, and Symposia.
Any submission after
April 8th (Thu) noon April 15th (Thu) noon April 22nd (Thu) noon, it will automatically be registered under the Oral session or Poster Presentation.
Basic Information on Abstract Submission
Abstracts can only be submitted online through this congress website.
Submitted abstracts should be prepared by following the instruction below.
JCA2021 and the secretariat do not correspond on the reasons of acceptance/rejection of an abstract.
- The System is operational on Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
Please do not use any other browsers.
- Your e-mail address is required for online abstract submission. Please make sure your e-mail address is valid so that we may contact you.
- Confirmations and notifications of acceptance/rejection will be e-mailed to the registered address by beginning of August. If the registered e-mail address is not that of the lead speaker, please make sure the lead speaker receives the messages.
Before submitting abstract
- Submitted abstracts will not be edited or proof-read before printing. The first presenting author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract.
- After the deadline for abstract submission, changes related to abstracts cannot be made. Please make sure all the information (including co-speaker’s name) is correctly registered before the deadline.
- Before you submit an abstract, we strongly recommend you to write your own abstract with other text files in advance and copy and paste the text on the online abstract box of the website, instead of writing the abstract directly on the submission page. This will allow you to proofread all entries and make final changes before you submit them.
Notes for Abstract Submission
- You are permitted to submit only one abstract as the first author for this meeting.
- Core Symposia, International Sessions and Symposia accept abstract submission from non-invited speakers.
- To submit your abstract, click the ‘New Registration’ button. To browse ‘View/Edit/Delete’, sign in by entering your submission number and password. To edit the submitted abstract, go to the ‘View/Edit/Delete’ page and you can edit your abstract.
Instructions for Authors
Please read the following instructions before submitting an abstract.
Presenting Author/Lead Presenter（Required）
An applicant cannot submit more than one paper for Core Symposia, International Sessions, Symposia, Oral session or Poster Presentation as a lead presenter.
Fill in the first name and last/surname separately and only the first letter of each name is to be capitalized.
Up to 15 institutions can be registered. Please refer to the “Abbreviated for affiliated institutions” list on this page.
Please do not exceed 10 words.
Up to 15 co-authors can be registered.
Fill in the first name and last/surname separately and only the first letter of each name is to be capitalized
Please select your desired presentation style.
The final decisions on your presentation style will be made by the Organizing Committee.
Therefore, please note that you may be assigned to present in Poster style even when you choose Oral style.
If you apply for the Core Symposia, International Sessions or Symposia, please select a preferred session title from the list.
Please select categories for your abstract from the list.
Depending on the field of your application, you may need to select more detailed category.
Click here to see the details of categories.
The 80th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Cancer Association accept encore abstracts*.
Please select whether your abstract is encore abstracts or not.
If you submit encore abstract, please keep to the following points in mind.
- Please make it clear in your abstract that this is an encore submission
- If there is an issue regarding copyright, it is the responsibility of the presenter to obtain permission.
Moreover, if the copyright holder is a society or a publisher, it should be noted at the end of the abstract together with the bibliographic and other information of the original abstract that it has been published with permission.
*Making a presentation in Japan that is similar or identical to one which has already been presented outside of Japan.
The title must be no more than 120 characters including spaces.
The abstract body must be no more than 1,200 characters including spaces.
Place the first letter on the left end without a space.
Please do not insert any tables or figures in the text box as they cannot be uploaded.
Please select up to 2 keywords form here.
If corresponding keywords are not listed, please enter the appropriate one in “Keyword 3” and “0000” in the required field.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest（Required）
Declaration of COI is mandatory for the Lead presenter and the Responsible researcher, whose declaration is also required unless the Lead presenter is the Responsible researcher.
The Lead presenter and the Responsible researcher (when necessary), applying to his/her immediate family members (their spouse, first-degree relatives, or people who share income/property with them), are required to disclose any financial relationship with companies and/or organizations related to the presentation in the past 3 years prior to the registration.
If the Lead presenter is not the Responsible researcher, please provide the details by filling out the declaration form and sending it to congress secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please download the declaration form.
Please check the box to agree that the copyright of the abstract belongs to the society. If you do not agree, you will not be able to register your abstract.
Please select either "I agree" or "I do not agree" that the content of your presentation will be posted on the official Twitter of the Japanese Cancer Society.
Create your password to view/update your abstract. Password is case sensitive and must be between 6 and 8 characters long.
You can confirm and correct your abstract at any time until the submission deadline with your submission number (given at the time of abstract submission) and password.
In order to prevent a third party from reading and misusing your information, the Secretariat of the 80th Annual Meeting of JCA is unable to respond to inquiries about your password. Please make sure you keep the submission number and password. If you forget them, you are requested to submit the abstract again.
A confirmation email will be sent to your contact email address immediately after registration is complete. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check that you have entered your contact email address correctly.
Those who do not receive a confirmation email
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact the 80th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Cancer Association Secretariat (E-mail：email@example.com). Please note that we do not take responsibility or liability for if you leave your registration email unconfirmed.
Disclosure of COI
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest (COI) is required at the Annual Meetings of the Japanese Cancer Association.
If the lead presenter is NOT the responsible researcher, the lead presenter must complete the COI disclosure form on behalf of the responsible researcher.
In order to complete the COI disclosure declaration, please click here.
If the lead presenter is NOT the responsible researcher and you fail to submit the COI disclosure form on behalf of the responsible researcher, your abstract will NOT be reviewed by the organizer.
Use of Special Characters
Please refrain from using characters such as α, β, γ as symbols (1-byte character), since they are automatically transformed into a, b, c, etc. Please make sure to use HTML tags.
In the title and main text of the abstract, superscript, subscript, italic face, bold face, and underline can be used provided the following html tags are inserted. Tags for superscript, subscript, italic face, bold face, underline, or line feed are, in order: <SUP></SUP>, <SUB></SUB>, <I></I>, <B></B>, <U></U>, and <BR>. They must be written in 1-byte characters. Please refer to the registration page for more details.
|New line||First paragraph<BR>Second paragraph||First paragraph
Encrypted text-based (recommended)
- Some computer systems may result in unsuccessful submissions due to incompatibility.
It is the submitter's responsibility to follow the above instructions for successful submission.
- Plain text communication may allow a third party to steal your password and borrow or falsify your registration information without your permission. Please use encrypted communication whenever possible. Please use plain text communication only if you are unable to use encrypted communication (e.g., there is a problem with the facility of provider’s settings, or your browser is outdated).
※The registered personal information will only be used for the purpose of preparing for the 80th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Cancer Association. The personal information registered will be strictly managed with the necessary security measures.
Regarding the acceptance/rejection of an abstract
The acceptance or rejection of an abstract is at the discretion of the chairperson. Reasons for rejection will not be disclosed. Notification of acceptance or rejection is scheduled for early August.
3-10-5 Nihonbashi, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo 103-8276, Japan