Abstract Submission Period
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Sessions which you can submit abstracts
Oral/ Poster (Free Papers)
*Regarding “Invited lectures” and “Symposium”, only designated speakers are supposed to submit abstracts.
- Character limit for an abstract
- Oral/Poster (Free Papers): 1,800 characters
- Invited lectures/Symposium† : 2,300 characters
†Only designated speakers are eligible.
- Oral/ Poster (Free Papers)
The final decisions of presentation styles are up to the president of JKJM2022.
|07||Head & Neck (Clinical)|
|08||Head & Neck (Research)|
Instructions for Authors
All abstracts must be formally submitted via online submission system. Please enter all required items according to the instructions on the submission system.
- Submitted abstracts will not be edited or proof-read before printing. The first author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract.
- Abstract submission number will be provided on completion of online submission. If the submission number is not appear on the screen, your submission is not yet completed properly.
- Please keep your submission number and password. You need them when edit/check your abstract online. For security purposes, the congress secretariat is unable to answer any questions about passwords.
- On submission of abstract, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Notification of peer-review results
Notifications of acceptance/rejection, presentation styles and session date and time will be sent to each registered email address.
If an abstract contains those marks, please retype them in the form.
Inquiry about abstracts submission
Please contact the secretariat by email at JKJM2022@congre.co.jp.