All abstracts should be submitted through the online abstract submission system.
We suggest you to have enough time for the submission since the submission system may get busy just before the submission deadline.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and ranked by the review committee for the Awards.
- Outstanding abstracts will be selected as candidates for the JSOG Congress Awards or the JSOG Congress Encouragement Award with oral presentations being made at the International Session.
- It is allowed to submit only 1 abstract by the same first author. However, a limitation is not imposed on co-authorship of additional papers.
- After evaluation by the review committee, authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstracts by the end of December 2022.
- Abstracts will be published in the supplement of the Acta Obstetrica et Gynaecologica Japonica in February 2023 and the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Research (JOGR).
Abstract Submission Period
Abstract submission has been closed.
Abstract Modification Period
Modification period has ended.
- This page is for overseas participants only.
Participants who live in Japan, including the foreign students, should submit abstracts from the abstract submission page in Japanese .
- For invited speakers:
Organizing Secretariat will contact individually regarding the abstract submission. Please do not submit an abstract through this page.
- Please submit an abstract from the “Abstract Submission” button at the bottom of this page. You need to create an account first from the “Create Your Account” button. Please secure your ID and password to check or revise your abstract after the submission.
- Main text of an abstract should be 50-250 words in English.
- Before completing your abstract submission, please make sure to check your abstract in PDF at the preview page. After you make a final check of the abstract, please check the box and click “SUBMIT” button and complete the abstract submission.
- Confirmation e-mail will be sent after the submission. If you do not receive the e-mail, please contact the organizing secretariat by e-mail (infocongress[at]jsog.or.jp).
- Overseas participants are welcome to make presentations covering a wide variety of topics from basic research to clinical practice in the fields of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the International Sessions scheduled on May 12 (Fri.) and 13 (Sat.), 2023.
- Overseas participants, except candidates for the Awards, will make poster presentations. Only candidates for the JSOG Congress Award and the JSOG Congress Encouragement Award, selected by peer-review of abstracts, will present orally.
- Candidates for the JSOG Congress Award and the JSOG Congress Encouragement Award in the International Session will make oral presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint. By submitting your abstract, you are automatically applying for the JSOG Congress Award and JSOG Congress Encouragement Award.
- The official language for oral and poster presentation is English.
Inquiries about abstract submission