- All participants need to register online. On-site registration is not available.
- Most sessions will be held in Japanese. Please check the program page for the list of sessions in English.
Noon, May 29 (Mon.), 2023
Foreign participants who qualify for International Session do not need to be a member of the JSOG, but are required to pay 3,000 JPY/person as the registration fee.
Method of Payment
Payment must be made in Japanese Yen (JPY) by credit card.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and JCB are acceptable.
Certificate of Attendance and Receipt
Please download Certificate of Attendance and Receipt from the URL in confirmation email.
* You can download the receipt only once.
- Please login to the virtual congress page using the web viewing ID provided in the registration email.
- Please come to the registration desk (Tokyo International Forum〔Lobby Gallery, B1F, Glass Building〕) with your registration completion email with QR code to receive your participation badge.
- Please check the latest regulations to enter Japan at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan website.
Currently, all overseas participants need to apply for visa to enter Japan.
After the registration, please request the the visa support documents to the congress secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will send you visa request forms and send you the support documents by e-mail.
Please note that an itinerary (flight and accommodation information) must be fixed for the request.